How to Stop A Binge
Learn Why You Binge and Tools to Help You Stop NOW
Have you ever said…
- I’m afraid I’ll never stop binging.
- I’m sad and depressed a lot because binging is ruining my life.
- I know there’s a lot I’m missing out on because of my food obsessions.
- I’m afraid of getting fat and don’t know how to eat normally.
- I’m tired of thinking about food, calories and exercising all the time.
If this sounds like you, then I’m here to tell you binge eating is something you can overcome. I binged and purged for 20 years until I learned about the binge and purge cycle and the secrets to stopping a binge.
If you want to…
- Live a normal life again.
- Know the secret to stopping a binge instantly.
- Stop obsessing about food all the time.
- Be confident, and even calm, around food.
If you want to know how to stop binging for good, then this book is for you!
I had the idea for this book after I saw how many of my newsletter subscribers were desperate for ideas to stop binging. I wrote a post on my blog that included some simple ideas for how to stop a binge. The response was huge!
When I saw how many people wanted ideas to help them stop binging I said, “If people knew what triggered them to binge, had tools and were willing to use them they could stop their binges and get their life back.”
I knew I couldn’t write all of what I wanted to teach on just a blog post. I need to write a book!
The Power to Change is in Your Hands
Like a lot of people who try to overcome an addiction or powerful habit like binging I thought willpower was the key. Sadly, I was wrong.
Willpower will only take you so far. Why do you think the diet industry is so huge? Because we rely on our willpower to keep from eating crap that isn’t good for us and give up when our will is weak and can’t stick to our strict diet plans.
Without changing the underlying mindset that’s causing your urges, you stay stuck in the binge and purge cycle indefinitely. I know if you have new insights into what’s happening in your mental, emotional and physical bodies when you have the urge to binge, you can really create a shift. You’ll have a personal transformation in relationship to your Self and your food. That’s how I was able to overcome bulimia after 20 years and it’s available to you, too.
Thousands have learned to use the tools in this book to live and eat normally again. So can you.
Downloading this book could change your life. Once you know what’s inside, you can’t go back to your old life. If you act on what’s inside, your life will start to transform.
If you want to stop binging and purging, then
Note: Please don’t download this book if you’re not ready and willing to make a change in your life and stop binging forever. What I teach you will only work if you’re willing to let it in and practice using the tools I share with you.
What You’ll Learn
- The underlying causes of your urge to binge
- How we fall into the Binge and Purge Cycle and how to get out
- How to respond consciously to trigger events like stress, anger, and frustration
- Practical tools and techniques to ground and sooth you when you’re upset
- How to visualize a new life after you stop binging
Are you tired of telling yourself the same excuses for why you keep doing this to yourself? Are you ready for things to change? I hope so because that’s what you’ll get.
Table of Contents
WHY WE BINGE
UNDERSTANDING THE URGE TO BINGE
- The Binge and Purge Cycle
- Trigger Events and the Urge to Binge
- The Urge to Relieve vs. The Urge to Binge
- The Great News
HOW TO STOP A BINGE
- Trigger Events
- A Moment of Self-Awareness
- Become Aware of Your Binging Habits
- Develop New Practices
YOUR NEW LIFE
- Create a Vision Worth Living Into
APPENDIX: ADDITIONAL EXERCISES AND PRACTICES
- Self-Awareness Exercise
- 36 Grounding Techniques
- Self-Soothing Practices & Affirmations
- Vision and Emotionalizing Exercise
So, what’s stopping you right now?
If you’ve made it this far and haven’t downloaded the book yet all I can ask is…what’s stopping you?